When a tyre fitted with TPMS is removed, manufactures highly recommend servicing or replacing the TPMS valve. This is done because the valves are subject to chemicals and road salt during the winter and can be effect by metal fatigue over time.
Benefits of servicing TPMS
- Servicing TPMS valve maintains the functionality of the sensors, which ultimately:
- Extends the life of the sensor, and avoids the added cost of replacement
- Save money by increasing fuel efficiency and prolonging tyre life
- Improves road handling and safety, and reduces CO2 emissions
- Guarantees and all tight seal when a new tyre is fitted.
TPMS Valves, Sensors, Replacement and Re-Calibration & Re Programming